BBC Radio 3
Slogan: "Classical, Jazz, World Music, Drama, Documentaries, Features… and light in the Darkness"
Formats: World music, Culture and arts, Drama.
Genres: Classical, Jazz.
First air date: 30 September 1967
Broadcast area: United Kingdom and Internationally via Satellite and BBC Sounds
Main shows and presenters
- Essential Classics – Georgia Mann
- Composer of the Week – Donald Macleod
- Free Thinking
- The Night Tracks Mix – Sara Mohr-Pietsch
- Inside Music
- Opera on 3
- Website: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_three
- Address: BBC Radio 3, BBC Broadcasting House London W1A 1AA
- Phone number: 03700 100 300
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS: 83111
- DollyGood afternoon! Thanks for the songs, the program is just wonderful, I'm from that time and this is the best music that will remain forever the same as the Beatles...
- GregGreat programs, a lot of music that is not commercially successful, but it's great and now it's nice to listen to it on this platform, I listen to it from Pretoria.