Thobela FM is a contemporary radio station aimed at Sepedi speaking South Africans. It is located from Polokwane and broadcasts around the world through the live streaming service. It covers Limpopo, Gauteng, Mpumalanga and North West. Podcasts of its main shows are available on its website. It offers 60% music and 40% talks.
Slogan: "Mošate wa tsebo le boithabišo"
Formats: Urban contemporary.
First air date: 1960
Main shows and presenters
- Tabakgolo – Moloko Mashamaite
- Moswa le Bokamoso – Junior Letsoaki
- Thobela Top 30 – Skhumbuzo Mbatha
- Afrika ya Dinaledi – Max Mojapelo
- Lentšu ke bophelo – Kwetepe Matlakala
- Hlokwa la tsela – Karabo, Mpolaye, Eric, Maseforo
- Ntshirogele – Mankoko, Sebasa
- Party Time – C-Lecta
- Sedibeng – Thomas, Bradwin
- Jazz Ye e Phelago – Promise Makgoale
- Ditlalemeso – Lenny T, Poelano Setwaba
- Melodi ya boiketlo – Sandile Dikgari
Thobela FM broadcasts in the following cities on FM, AM or Online:
- Belfast 87.7
- Johannesburg 90.1
- Mokopong 88.3
- Polokwane 88.3
- DeniekExcellent! Thobela provides everything I love, good music, programs and news! I listen online and through the live stream! Seyalemoya sa go re fa tshedimosho ka moka, Tsebo le boithabisho!
- KabeloTobela o re fa lesedi kaofela, tsebo le boithabiso
- LethaboKe rata Thobela... kere keep it up guys!