Voice of the Cape
Slogan: "My Radio Station, Your Radio Station, Our Radio Station"
Formats: Religious, Islam, Talk.
First air date: 1995
Owner, CEO: Muslim Broadcasting Corporation
VOC most popular shows
- Madrassa On Air
- News Headlines
- Islam Vir Beginners
- Inside Sports – Firoz Shaik
- Journey to Islam
- Real Talk – Tauhierah Salie and Aneeqah Du Plessis
- Sports Hub
- Reciters of the Quraan
- Mid Morning Medley – Nadia Gamieldien
Voice of the Cape broadcasts in the following cities on FM, AM or Online:
- Cape Town 91.3
Voice of the Cape reviews
- FarhadAlways on the pulse! Informed and honest media coverage. My favorite from the start. VOC is the best local radio station today. Awesome team!
- HildieVOC I love you Here in Bothaville I enjoy talking and teaching. It gives me new energy for the whole day. I also really like the music you play.
- IsmailI love this station. Awesome crew on sports up team.