Whale Coast FM
Whale Coast FM is a South African community radio that broadcasts 24/7 from Hermanus. The station broadcasts using the frequencies 91.4 and 96 MHz for the Hermanus CBD. Its line up consists of a mix of local and international music, news reports, weather, art, culture, phone-Ins and interviews. For listeners around the world, it is available through the live streaming feature. The Whale Coast FM website also provides podcasts of its main shows.
Slogan: "The rhythm of the Overstrand"
Languges: Xhosa, English, Afrikaans.
Format: Community, Talk, News.
Owner: Breakthrough Adventures NPC
Main shows and presenters
- Vuka Whale Coast
- Education on Air
- Afternon Drive
- Whistlestops around the Globe
- The Upsetter Show
- Saturday Brekkies
- John's Jukebox
- Piccolo & Polka
Whale Coast FM broadcasts in the following cities:
- Hermanus 91.4
- Website: https://www.whalecoastfm.co.za/
- Address: Whale Coast FM, 2, Argon Avenue 7200 Hermanus, South Africa
- Phone number: +27 28 312 2314
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: @WhaleCoastFM
- WhatsApp: +27 72 040 5768