Lekoa FM is a South African community radio station based in the heart of the Vaal Triangle, at Vereeniging Mark Park. It has a format of 65% talk and 35% music. The station gives its listeners positive vibes through the news, educational and entertainment content. Its website provides listeners with a live streaming feature and podcasts of its main shows.
Slogan: "The Heartbeat of the Vaal"
Formats: Talk, Music.
First air date: 2014
Owner: Lekoa Multimedia Development Centre
Main shows and presenters
- Me Latsoaneng Ea Lekoa – Phadima
- Breaking Dawn – Lady Zee
- Iketsetse Morning Drive Show – Siphiwe 'Xhosa Boy' Magandi and Gert Maduna
- Medumo ya Lekoa Afternoon Drive – Lebohang Thobiya Mothobi
- Men’s Desk – Thabo Morabe
- Midnite Cruise – Lady Zee
Lekoa FM broadcasts in the following cities on FM, AM or Online:
- Vereeniging 91.0
- ZikonNgafunda ngalo msakazo kumngane wami. Ngithanda yonke into. Ukulinganisela okuhle emculweni nasezingxoxweni. Lekoa, ngiyakuthumelela ukubingelela.