Caledon FM is a family oriented radio station broadcasting in Afrikaans (80%) and English (20%) using the frequencies 99.3 and 89.3 MHz from Caledon, South Africa. Its line up, in addition to music, includes news, sports, competitions, weather, as well as interviews with interesting people. On the Caledon FM website, listeners will be able to find podcasts and the live streaming service.
Slogan: "Jou stasie van Keuse"
Formats: Adult contemporary, Oldies.
First air date: 2015
Owner: Hannes Smal
Main shows and presenters
- Yesterday in the Overberg – Yvonne van Tonder
- Afternoon Walk – Debbie Watson
- Future Window – Ds Jannie Pelser
- Mid-Morning Mix – Ursulla le Grange
- Rock Plus – Pieter van Aswegen
- Morning shift Breakfast met Anita van der Westhuizen
- Game Time Various Sport Eng
- African Top 20 – Monique van Vreden
- Chat Rugby – Coach A
- Country Classics – Debbie Watson
- Closing Sermon – Pastoor Etienne Gerber
- Gospel Time – Agnus Stewart
- Koskas – Jan Greyling
- Long Arm Music – Gavin Kiewitz
- Sports business – Coach Alex
- Springbok Hit Parade – DJ Debs
Caledon FM broadcasts in the following cities on FM, AM or Online:
- Bredasdorp 99.3
- Caledon 89.3
- AidenNever heard of this radio station, stumbled upon it by accident. Satisfied with this find, I stay with you! I have never heard many melodies and songs in my life - I really liked them. Keep it up!
- DianaGood, quiet station! Out of all the ones I tried to use, I chose this site! It does not distract from work, it has a great effect on me.